Warnings For Women:
- Pregnancy may occur. Augusta Boudoir admits being indirectly responsible for any pregnancies that result from having a boudoir session. If you find yourself pregnant at any point after your session with Augusta Boudoir, you will receive 25 custom birth announcements as compensation when you book a newborn session or first year baby plan through Scribbletime Photography
- Addiction may occur. Women who intended to have a "once in a lifetime" boudoir experience have reported an overwhelming urge to do it again and again. Therefore, addiction is an emerging side effect from a boudoir session. Lack of concentration is a commonly occurring indication of boudoir addiction. This inability to focus on a task is caused from continuously looking at your pictures to admire them. Imagining different themes and settings for future boudoir sessions and looking at different lingerie for a future session is also an indication that you may have an addiction. Another indicator of boudoir addiction is thinking up different reasons to have a boudoir session. Valentine's Day is right around the corner, your birthday, anniversary, Christmas, losing 5 lbs, running a 5k...addicts make up all kinds of excuses. If one or more of these symptoms occur after your session, immediately schedule another session with Augusta Boudoir, as this is the only known cure.
- Increased Heart Rate: If your wife had a session with Augusta Boudoir, you are at risk for irregular or fast heartbeat when looking at her pictures. If this occurs, put down the pictures and call your wife immediately for assistance.
- Increase in body temperature: It's true, Augusta Boudoir sessions may produce steamy conditions inside your house which cause your body temperature to rise and can result in overheating. If this happens, take a cold shower by yourself.
- Excitement: If you experience a tingling feeling, seek immediate assistance from your wife to render aid. But if your excitement lasts longer than 4 hours, then you really might want to call your doctor for help!
CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!